Indio, CA Eye Doctor
Schultz Eye Clinic
The Schultz Eye Clinic provides eye care services in the Indio, CA area. Dr. Gerald Schultz has been helping patients to see better in the Coachella Valley and the Morongo Basin. He was recognized as a top eye doctor in Palm Springs Life and the Inland Empire Magazine. He also screens his diabetic patients for possible involvement of the eye; in children, deviation of the alignment of the eyes. Dr. Schultz is an expert with sutureless cataract surgery, regulation of glaucoma, surgical removal of fleshy tissues grown on the surface of the eye, and treatment of irritated red eyes.
Common Eye Problems:
Cataracts - A cataract is a cloudy lens within the eye that blurs vision and may cause glare from lights.
Background of Gerald R. Schultz, MD, FACS:
- Certified American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Fellow Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Associate Clinical Professor -; Loma Linda University Medical Center
- National and International Lecturer
- New patients are welcome. We accept most PPO plans, exclusive care HMO, Medicare, IEHP, Molina and Tri-Care.
Call Schultz Eye Clinic today at 760-342-9991 for all your eye care needs.
Or you can call the following:
|Yucca Valley Office:
58-471 29 Palms Hwy
Yucca Valley, CA 92284
|Yucca Valley: 760-228-1766
29 Palms: 760-367-2888